Thursday, November 6, 2008

After a bunch of research, studying the Policy manual and emailing my uplines, it is crystal clear now that you can not use any MonaVie trademarked images, slogans or text to create your own marketing products. All have to be purchased on approved sites like Monavie, BlackDiamond University or R3Global.

Once you get to the rank of Black Diamond, you can ask for your custom made marketing materials to be approved, then you can use them.

It seems though that most people are just ignoring these conditions. With the worst offenders actually selling MonaVie Juice online either on ebay or their own websites.

I have heard that your distributor status, your whole business, can be instantly dissolved if you are caught. Is it worth it?

For now, I'll stick to materials that don't violate these principles.

In past MLM companies I've been with, they provide many templates of marketing materials like business cards, flyers, posters, stationary and the like. These can be printed freely and cheaply by the distributor. If you would like to make any alterations, there was a simple application and review process. This made the whole thing much more accessible and brought marketing costs way down.

After reviewing the prices on the above sites, and having spent time in the printing business myself, I find the prices rediculously high. I'd say they are around double what they should be. This means to me, the management of Monavie (and the high ranking distributors), want to make money from us while building their business. I find this also very distasteful. If I were running the business at the top, it would be a priority for me to reduce the distributors marketing costs as low as possible and make it easy to create new products. In fact, I'd allow distributors to sell their marketing materials right on the corporate websites.

I am such a huge supporter of the product though, that this still doesn't deter me from continuing to be a distributor.

No comments:

Post a Comment