Monday, November 3, 2008

New MonaVie Distributor in The Lake Country Wisconsin

I'd like to document my journey to my goal of becoming a Black Diamond MonaVie Distributor.

I was introduced to the product by one of my best and long time friend Robin and her husband Frank Ritlop. While driving through our area of beautiful South East Wisconsin, know as the Lake County, Robin and Frank enrolled us and left us a good amount of product and literature for jump starting our business. I hope to be able to repay them for their investment with us in the near future.

My wife and I are serial entrepreneurs and have been involved with one other network marketing company in the past. This was an unsuccessful experience, in part due to the product and to our limited effort in selling it. It did give us a good background though to know what to look for in other MLM companies and products. Initially, I was very against the whole idea of joining a MLM company through a bad experience I had long ago when someone mislead me in attending an Amway event in the guise of a Christmas party.

However, through the years, I have realized that network marketing could be a great way to build a business and develop passive income streams. This was inforced by continued prompting from one of my favorite role models, Robert Kiyosaki author of "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and numerous other books. Kiyosaki, instructs that utilizing a network marketing business model is a great way to venture into the "B" quadrant, or business owner. Being a business owner and investor is where I would like to focus my time and using a tried and proven methodology and low barrier to entry, make netowrk marketing and easy place to start.

I have been both an employee and business owner for most of my careers to date, but recocgnize that being self reliant and directed is where I want my future to lead. Studying books such as "The 4 Hour Work Week," "Rich Dad Poor Dad,"Cash Flow Quadrant," and "The Secret," emphasize how to manage your time and earning potential.

At this time, I am trying to start several small business in addition to selling MonaVie. Although spreading my time between many projects is extremely difficult to manage, taking another lesson from Kiyosaki who was stated that "9 out of 10 small business fail, so I just started 10 businesses", I too will see which will take off and which will wither.

Although skeptical about MonaVie at first due to its steep price, I quickly fell in love with it after 1 week of trying the Active juice. Feeling just great after each dose and savoring the delicious flavor with each sip, I knew this was something that I could get others passionate about and enrolled in auto-shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment